Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My dad is the real life version of Peter Griffin...

And I will prove it to you:
real life:
He doesn't have his glasses on in this picture but I can assure you when they're on it's almost spot on.

Things they have in common: corny sense of humor, fart jokes, a loving wife and children, political views.

Things they don't have in common: education (my dad has a PhD, I don't think Peter got past the fourth grade), babies with heads shaped like a football plotting world domination, talking dogs.

Ok, this was supposed to be hilarious and spot on but apparently it is not.  Maybe my dad is like a real life version of Peter if Peter was literate and could write articles like this:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/07/peggy_noonan_sarah_palin_jealo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment