Monday, November 22, 2010

I drew this for you...

I hope you like it.  Let's talk about the holidays, and how I can't stand most of them.  The only holiday I really enjoy is Halloween, and it's not even a real holiday.  Here is why I like Halloween:
You get to dress up, usually for multiple nights in a row, and be whatever you want.  It's pretty sweet.  This year I was a cavewoman and my friend was a t-rex.  A few years ago in Atlanta I was dressed as either roadkill or a dead hooker, depending on how you interpret yellow caution tape wrapped all over, a wife beater with tire tracks, mini skirt, and red fishnet thigh high stockings.  Here's a picture:
Ok got a little off track, because I love Halloween so so much.  Thanksgiving is fast approaching, and the only reason I enjoy this holiday is because of all the food associated with it.  I should probably have gone home to my parents in Virginia for this amazing day of all you can eat gluttony, however I am not good at planning and did not get a ticket in time.  So I'm here in Texas, trying to figure out what to do. 

Usually people adopt me during holidays, I'm guessing out of pity because they don't want me to be alone or because they love my company so so so much and just can't get enough.  I'm going to go with the former.  I will probably end up going to corpus because my bestie has enticed me with the promise of food and tampons.  Most people would be concerned about the fact that someone would drive 3 hours just to be fed, but anyone who knows me realizes it makes perfect sense.  The good thing is I am a pro at facebook stalking and may have a ride down there.  We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment